Markets. Service. More.
From Coast to Coast, the Best in Workers' Compensation ... and More!
Established in 1995, Cluett Commercial Insurance Agency has become one of the nation’s leading wholesalers for Workers’ Compensation Programs. At Cluett, we recognize that our producers need and require much more than Workers' Compensation Insurance Markets. Cluett has expanded their "Products and Programs" to include Business Owner's Policy, Commercial General Liability, Property, Commercial Auto, Commercial Umbrella/Excess and Specialty Programs. Through Cluett we offer a wide array of ‘A’ Rated Insurance Carriers and Special Programs that provide our member agents the assistance to market both their existing client's as well as their prospects.
Education And Providing Market Availability Is Our Main Focus
Combining both Education and Market Availability is a winning formula and allows our producers to stand out from the competition. We have set up programs that allow our producers to increase their Agency Sales and Grow their Agency Premium Volume. Cluett recognizes that Workers' Compensation Insurance is a door opener when it comes to writing a NEW Client. There is so much more to Workers' Compensation than just seeking the lowest class rate. The Workers' Compensation Insurance Program must be "Controlled" & "Managed" and at Cluett, we have designed a Program to do just that.
Products To Help You Stand Out From The Competition
- Claims Management Program Cluett/Stephenson and Brook
- Experience Modification Program
- Employee Safety & Awareness Program
- FlexPay - A New Program designed for Assigned Risk Policies
- CmartBooks – “A New Submission Approach” ONLY Available through Cluett
- Kyrus Mobil – “A Distracted Driving Program” Great Tool for any Client with an Auto Exposure
Why Agents Keep Coming Back To Cluett
- Competitive Programs
- Our access to write a broad range of WC Classes and other P&C Products
- Access to over 400 WC class codes; programs start with minimum premiums as low as $300; middle market risks with premiums over $150,000
- Loss Sensitive Workers Comp Programs; Retrospective Rating Programs; Deductible Programs; Agency Captive Programs
- Online Agent Site – Simple and Quick Submission Process
- Excellent Carrier Relationships
- 24 to 48 Hour Quote Response Time
- Experienced Underwriting Team
- Tougher to Place Risks
- High Mod Program